Raptr Gamercard

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Chicken Salad?


Peter's Pizza
48 Hamilton Street, Saugus, MA 01906-2239 | (781) 233-8989


A restaurant was added to Grub Hub and I wasn't sure how hungry I was so I ordered online for a large Chicken Salad Cold Sub. I love making Chicken Salads but unfortunately I was out of ingredients so I expected it to be colorful as mines. I ordered a small side of curly fries & pizza roll as well.


Before I unwrapped it, I was like whoa! This is only for $5.99!? My biggest disappointed was the chunky amount of mayonnaise that was added. It should have been called Chicken & Mayonnaise because that was the only ingredients. My order was incorrect as well. I asked for a wrap not a sub. Just eating half of the sub, my jaw became sore. Too much chewing involved. I guess the mistake on my part was I should have selected Chicken Salad "Club" Sandwich to get the goodies. They should take down this sub because it tasted like false advertisement.


For $2.99, I got a white wire handle box overflowing of Curly Fries. Notice anything wrong about this picture? The good decent size ones were way at the bottom. Usually I can eat Curly Fries without Ketchup but the flavor alone was...alright.

I won't bother posting up the picture of the Pizza Roll. For $2.99, you get 1 and possibly made from Frozen. The inside was partially cold. I rather heat up a box of Totino's rolls.

I'm not sure if I plan to order from Peter's Pizza again in the near future. What caught my eyes were the menu prices. I just hope they'll do better for the next customer. You can guess that I ate only half the sub and a small portion of the curly fries. I'm saving the other half to upgrade it into a REAL chicken salad.

0 comments :

Post a Comment