Raptr Gamercard

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dinner at Outback Steakhouse


I picked Coconut Shrimp for our aussie-tizer. Dipped in beer batter, rolled in coconut and fried golden. Paired with their own Creole marmalade. That marmalade was intense in sweetness & tangy tart flavors. Watch out!

One of Outback Favorites, Baby Back Ribs (1/2). Each succulent rack is smoked, wood-fire grilled and brushed with a tangy BBQ sauce. Served with Aussie Sweet Potato Fries. The meat falls right off the bones just the way it should be. 

I love citrus drinks. Their 'Rita Trio was perfect for me. Three 4oz samples of pomegranate, mango & lime in 100% Blue Agave Tequila. Definitely worth the $6.95.

I like the atmosphere. It was very relaxing & laid back. Our waitress was extremely friendly. Though I hope next time we will be seated in a much larger table because there were more food than what I posted on here.  I ate carefully so that I didn't knock over any of my drinks.

0 comments :

Post a Comment