Raptr Gamercard

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Turkey Day

A lot has happened since my last post. New city, new friends and a second chance at life. I get to help host my 1st ever Thanksgiving Dinner. Of course, my 2nd oldest Sister was in charge of the Turkey. I helped out by making the side dishes; Bacon Mashed Potatoes, Milk Boil Corn on the Cob, Bacon Wrapped Asparagus, Honey Glazed Carrots and Stuffing.

I am Thankful for many things. For the ones that have seen me at my worst and are still around. For that, I Thank You. For the ones that helped my problems by saying stupid but funny suggestions that would make me laugh and forget everything else. For that, I Thank You. You guys are my worst enemies but most importantly my best friends. For that, I Thank You. Cheers to my new Life!

0 comments :

Post a Comment