Raptr Gamercard

Monday, May 27, 2013

Do I Hear Wedding Bells?

I'm usually never in the photos whenever I shoot. It's not like I don't want to be in one it's just that I tend to shoot on FULL MANUAL and using Prime Lens. Trying to teach whomever is using my Nikon for the 1st time is quite difficult especially if they're new to DSLR. I totally hate keeping it on AUTO but it'll have to do sometimes! Notice the group photo below the lovely couple. The camera decided not to use Flash. It was a cloudy rainy day and we were under a canopy tent. At least he didn't take a blurry picture :-) I'm having fun shooting with prime lens and less weight so I doubt I'll revisit my old zoom lens anytime soon. Perhaps I’ll use it again for Landscape Photography, which I'm not too serious about. Candid photos with genuine smiles & laughter are more of my style. Of course, everyone wants to look their best rather than embarrassing moments :-P I can't wait for my next upgrade. I'm planning to buy the SB 910 next.

0 comments :

Post a Comment