Raptr Gamercard

Monday, May 13, 2013

My Week in Photos May 06-12

05.07.13
As a Mom, I know not to lecture another parents about how to raise their children.

#1 IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

I'm confident as a "strict parent". I don't care what everyone else says. I do not like to spoil my child unless he deserves a reward.

05.08.13
Back to my expensive "hobby". I revived an old lens by ordering a step up adapter ring. "Don't count your chickens before they hatch" as someone told me. I was thinking of upgrading myself to the D7100  that roughly retails at $1,196.95! I have not upgraded to anything besides mastering the art of lighting. I definitely have the knowledge of a pro since I have worked in a studio before. One of my biggest challenge will be shooting a wedding. You can never miss an opportunity so I thought that sooner or later I will get myself a Quick Release Dual-shoulder Neck Strap if I'm equip with prime lenses. Wedding Photography around here is roughly around $1,000 - $2,000  for at least 6 hours and now I understand why. Got to pay them bills!

05.08.13
My son loves walking in Cambridge during a May Shower! We always like to walk our local markets to get organic groceries. Sometimes I try to buy everything vegan since I have a lactose intolerance. I believe in a plant-based diet. Sure you have to eat more for vital nutrients but the results are so worth it. I never felt more alive when I cut out land animals out of my diet. I can't say I'm Vegan since eating Honey is a big no no. I can't say I'm a vegetarian because I can eat seafood without any food allergy. So my best bet would be Pescetarian. My son's diet is totally different from mines since he is a very picky eater. I can't stand when a non educated person lecture us about how we should eat. The only person I would listen to is a nutritionist and a doctor. So far I've received positive feed backs from both professionals so people need to follow rule #1 IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. It's no wonder America is so obese! Take a look at yourself before trying to lecture me.

05.08.13
Talk about random! I usually don't click on sponsors on Facebook but once I saw Grub Hub and "Free" I hit that giveaway button! If I get Bacon or Buttered, I'll just give it away!








05.09.13
I <3 my diet! This is a very simple recipe that I created for a quick meal. Sauteed some garlic, onions, carrots, bell peppers, mushrooms, spinach & scallions. Before it's almost done, I added some secret seasonings to kick up the flavors!

Now days it's easy to find a gluten-free product. For those who have sensitive skin like me, gluten-free is the way to go! I put a nice spread of spicy hummus. If I didn't have any gluten-free flour tortilla, I would eat it with brown rice.



05.09.13
I believe in "You Are What You Eat". By the end of the day, I like to rewind with a hot cup of Pukka Cleanse Tea. This product claims to nourish and purify the skin. So far I'm seeing great results. My local organic market sells for a very good price of $6. You can ordered one for yourself from Amazon.







05.09.13
Not sure how everyone photographer handles their gear but I like to keep a lens cap on every lenses that I have. As you can see, I am a Nikon user.









05.09.13
This is my Nikon D3100 given to me for Mother's Day when it was first released. I'm ready to part with it as soon as I upgrade. I got to play with the D7100 and I love the sharp details! However, it doesn't replace my love for the D3X. I'm sort of afraid to order expensive gear online...last thing I need is something to go missing during delivery. Take a chance and save more online or buy it at retail value at the store. I'm always looking to buy a good deal whenever I can just to save money!




05.09.13
My son always seems to surprise me everytime with his arts & crafts. For those who don't know, I like making video game characters out of perler beads. We're both a geek a heart. Like Mother, like Son<3









05.10.13
Aw look what my son made for me! It's the little things that counts<3











05.10.13
Packed out bags and left Cambridge for the Weekend! It's a busy May! Quick snapshot when I was out on the road :-)










05.11.13
Get your geek on! I miss Sheik from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time! For those who haven't had the chance to play it, I won't spoil it for you :-)









5.11.13
Another quick snapshot before heading out to a restaurant with the family!










5.11.13
For some reason Instagram for Andriod doesn't allow you to zoom out to upload the photo. I had to use my all time favorite app called Photoshake!










5.12.13
Heading back home and I spotted this beautiful sunset! What a fantastic way to end my weekend...with some sushi! I'm so used to eating healthy all the time so I was treated for a sushi buffet for mother's day :-)

0 comments :

Post a Comment