Raptr Gamercard

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Week in Photos May 13-19


05.13.13
I Picked up my son from the Bus Stop and I asked him what he wants for dinner. He tells me that he wants to make dinner this time. I'm like okay! What are you going to make? He shouts Pizza! I'm thinking in my head...he doesn't know how to bake though. When we got home, he took out the tortilla flour out of the fridge. So I'm thinking this kid is trying to make a giant pizza tortilla chip? I usually buy basic ingredients that he can do by himself. I put the tortilla flour flat on a pan. He added the Pizza Sauce, Mexican cheese and Pepperoni. For those who don't know, I can't eat this pizza since it has cheese and pepperoni so my version is a lot different. I make Pizza hummus for myself instead. We use a halogen oven which is perfect! I have it baked for 5 minutes at 350F.

05.14.13
For those who follow my social networks know that I finally collected all the trophies for this game. My mission was based on all the addons and I think the hardest trophy to achieve was the Legendary Dragon. Not sure how many hours I teleported between mountains but I finally came across it! The best way to defeat it is to shout Joor Zah Frul!

05.15.13
My favorite place to shop gifts for kids is Stella Bella. I wonder how much points I racked up by now. I buy kids birthday gifts more than I buy games for myself! So saw my son playing with these robots and I'm thinking FUSION!!! I was a fan of Dragon Ball Z when I was in Middle School.

05.16.13
Hey, buddy, do you know what time it is? Mononoke Time! *Fist Bump* I <3 <3 <3 watching Adventure Time with my son! Maybe I'll even cosplay as Fionna one day *wink* *wink*

05.17.13
Friday nights are not my best.  I'm so exhausted with taking care of my son and work.  The only time you catch me consuming alcohol is for someone's birthday, Happy Birthday Steven! I get claustrophobic when I'm surrounded by too many body heats.

05.18.13
The great thing about having a garage...is not worrying about the weather :-) As if I wasn't hung enough from the night before, I was already taking drunk photos for the rest of the day!

05.19.13
F/2.8 1/1250sec ISO-100 35MM
What a great way to end my weekend. A cruise to Salisbury Beach. The perfect time to brush up my skills on Outdoor Photography. What to do on a cloudy day with barely any sun? Sometimes You Just Have to Wing It! I'm planning to accept appointments very soon to build my portfolio and experience. If you like what you see and if you're in the Bostonarea, send me an e-mail to SwaDorgk@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment